13 April 2014

Around the Blogosphere

We've got some good'uns from the Internet. Here are some posts I've found encouraging, inspiring, through-provoking and/or uncannily accurate.


  • Last Supper Craft Is it okay that I don't have kids, yet I want to do this craft? Yes? Okay, good.
  • Becoming a Family of Prayer Kendra from Catholic All Year shares her encouraging thoughts on how to incorporate prayer into your daily life. "If I wait for the perfect time to really get serious about my prayer life, I will never have a prayer life at all." 
  • Austen, Aristotle and Aquinas I haven't read all of this series (I haven't read all of Austen's major works either...sorry!), but I'm interested in finishing it (Austen's books, too!). I always appreciate a good theology/philosophy/literature mash-up.

Some of my favorite images this week, as well:

source
 
How can this image not make your day better?
source

JP II and Archbishop Fulton Sheen.
AKA Saints.

source

In case we ever forget what happens at Mass.
source

No comments:

Post a Comment