- Global Catholicism: The Church Is Changing But Not How We Might Think This post offers a great look for Western-minded Catholics at the global Church. Simply put, we are not the center of the world, as Americans tend to think. This refocus on the Church as universal is very refreshing.
- Last Supper Craft Is it okay that I don't have kids, yet I want to do this craft? Yes? Okay, good.
- Way of the Cross Printable I like coloring, okay?
- Signs You're An Anglophile None of these apply to me. Absolutely....none...of these.
- Becoming a Family of Prayer Kendra from Catholic All Year shares her encouraging thoughts on how to incorporate prayer into your daily life. "If I wait for the perfect time to really get serious about my prayer life, I will never have a prayer life at all."
- Austen, Aristotle and Aquinas I haven't read all of this series (I haven't read all of Austen's major works either...sorry!), but I'm interested in finishing it (Austen's books, too!). I always appreciate a good theology/philosophy/literature mash-up.
Some of my favorite images this week, as well:
|How can this image not make your day better?|
|JP II and Archbishop Fulton Sheen.|
|In case we ever forget what happens at Mass.|